MEMBERS AREA MEMBERS AREA

About Me

North Brisbane, QLD
I’m an ex-scrub nurse, turned copywriter. I write marketing materials and patient education resources for the health and medical industry.

I specialize in writing for surgical practices and surgical device companies. Thanks to my years of experience in healthcare I am uniquely positioned to foster trust and engagement through written communication in this area.

The front-line industry experience I gained through my 17 years of nursing, provides a deep understanding of health professionals and patients’ unique struggles.

I’ve stood with you in the operating theatre.

I’ve held your patient’s hands as they went to sleep.

Now I turn dry medical copy into friendly conversion copy that positions you as a trusted authority in your field and fosters authentic connections with your clients.

North Brisbane, QLD

Qualifications:

Bachelor's Degree- Health
Masters Degree- Nursing Practice

Experience:

I've worked in the post-operative surgical ward and in all areas of the operating theatre. I've scrubbed for many specialties but mostly obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics, and trauma. In 2022 I left nursing and started writing health and medical copy.

Writer Categories:

Specialty Topics:

Contact Details:

n.dobbins@outlook.com.au

Profile Shot: Natalie Dobbins

Natalie Dobbins

Back to Directory Back to Directory

Member Spotlight - Michael Molloy-Bland

Michael gained his PhD at Otago University and then secured a postdoctoral research position at the University of Oxford. He is currently working as Scientific Director in the Melbourne office of Oxford PharmaGenesis, working remotely from New Zealand. His role mainly involves overseeing strategy and content development for scientific publications across several client accounts.
He shares more about his journey, and some very wise insights and words of advice, on our Member Spotlight page.

Read more Read more