MEMBERS AREA MEMBERS AREA

About Me

Auckland, New Zealand
My name is Deborah Johanson and I am a medical writer from Auckland, New Zealand. I deliver high-quality medical communication solutions across diverse content mediums; facilitating connection, conversation, and comprehension. My services include medical/health and scientific feature articles, website content, blogs, white papers, research summaries, literature reviews, and patient resources. Translating complex medical information into clear and engaging content is my speciality.
I have a Masters degree and PhD in health psychology and have been published in several peer-reviewed journals. I have presented my research nationally and internationally. My clinical experience as a registered nurse, work experience in health insurance and government organisations, as well as qualifications in health psychology, allow for a unique insight into the practical and psychological aspects of healthcare delivery and patient education. For writing samples and more information please see my website: www.carecomms.co.nz.

Auckland, New Zealand

Qualifications:

PhD - Health Psychology
Masters degree - Health Psychology
Graduate Diploma - Psychology
Graduate Diploma - Nutrition
Bachelor of Health Science

Experience:

Psychological research experience
Academic writing skills
Medical/health writing skills
Medical/Science feature articles
Clinical Experience (Registered Nurse)

Writer Categories:

Patient Information.  Writer.  Health Professional Education.  Website Copywriting. 

Specialty Topics:

Medical Devices.  Oncology.  Pregnancy.  Women's Health.  Psychology.  Health Science.  Health & Medical Technology.  Maternal & Child Health. 

Contact Details:

deborah@carecomms.co.nz

Profile Shot: Deborah Johanson

Deborah Johanson

Back to Directory Back to Directory

Early Career Award 2022 - Winner Announcement

Thank you to all of our applicants for the 2022 Early Career Award. We had many strong applications and we are delighted to announce the winner as Carol Chapman!

Read more Read more