MEMBERS AREA MEMBERS AREA

About Me

Victoria, Australia
In addition to my academic research background, I have over 10 years of experience in scientific and medical communications. I am passionate about transforming complex science into compelling stories that drive better treatment outcomes for rare diseases. As a freelancer, I provide medical writing support for medical communications agencies and pharmaceutical companies worldwide. I have expertise in delivering a range of medical communications services, from promotional and non-promotional medical education and commercial outputs to medical writing for peer-reviewed publications. I always ensure that work is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner. I love what I do!

Victoria, Australia

Qualifications:

PhD in Neuroscience

Experience:

Over 10 years of experience in scientific and medical communications.

Writer Categories:

Consumer Education.  Patient Information.  Writer.  Health Professional Education. 

Specialty Topics:

Dementia.  Mental Health.  Neuroscience.  Rare Diseases.  Neurology.  Psychology.  Alzheimer's Disease.  Psychopharmacology.  Biomedical Science.  Bipolar Disorder. 

Contact Details:

lakshini@medcomm-matters.com

Profile Shot: B Lakshini H S Mendis

B Lakshini H S Mendis

Back to Directory Back to Directory

AMWA Health Literacy

October is Health Literacy month! Check out the blog by AMWA Executive Committee member, Sophia Auld.

Read more Read more