MEMBERS AREA MEMBERS AREA

About Me

Victoria, Australia
In addition to my academic research background, I have over 10 years of experience in scientific and medical communications. I am passionate about transforming complex science into compelling stories that drive better treatment outcomes for rare diseases. As a freelancer, I provide medical writing support for medical communications agencies and pharmaceutical companies worldwide. I have expertise in delivering a range of medical communications services, from promotional and non-promotional medical education and commercial outputs to medical writing for peer-reviewed publications. I always ensure that work is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner. I love what I do!

Victoria, Australia

Qualifications:

PhD in Neuroscience

Experience:

Over 10 years of experience in scientific and medical communications.

Writer Categories:

Consumer Education.  Patient Information.  Writer.  Health Professional Education. 

Specialty Topics:

Dementia.  Mental Health.  Neuroscience.  Rare Diseases.  Neurology.  Psychology.  Alzheimer's Disease.  Psychopharmacology.  Biomedical Science.  Bipolar Disorder. 

Contact Details:

lakshini@medcomm-matters.com

Profile Shot: B Lakshini H S Mendis

B Lakshini H S Mendis

Back to Directory Back to Directory

Member Spotlight - Michael Molloy-Bland

Michael gained his PhD at Otago University and then secured a postdoctoral research position at the University of Oxford. He is currently working as Scientific Director in the Melbourne office of Oxford PharmaGenesis, working remotely from New Zealand. His role mainly involves overseeing strategy and content development for scientific publications across several client accounts.
He shares more about his journey, and some very wise insights and words of advice, on our Member Spotlight page.

Read more Read more