MEMBERS AREA MEMBERS AREA

About Me

Melbourne, Victoria
I'm a doctor who is passionate about writing quality health content.

My medical expertise as a GP gives my writing additional credibility as I draw upon many years of clinical knowledge and experience. I am able to translate often complex medical language into easy-to-grasp prose for the average health consumer, without losing important facts or focus. My special interest is digital health (being a member of The Australasian Institute of Digital Health is an exciting opportunity to connect with others working in the same sphere).

Whether you require health promotion, education for healthcare professionals or consumers, web content to boost your site traffic, articles or blogs, we can collaborate to help you meet your business or organisational needs.

Feel free to check out my website for more details: https://www.dralicelam.com/health-writer-service.html
Come and find me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dralicelam/

Melbourne, Victoria

Qualifications:

MBChB
FRACGP

Experience:

I have written patient-centred content for Bipolar Life, Hepatitis Australia and the Consumers Health Forum of Australia. I also produce accredited educational content for General Practitioners via HealthCert Education and the Australian Journal of Pharmacy. I've produced content for Bionics Institute and edited web copy for Jean Hailes for Women's Health. In addition, I am on the Editorial Committee for Hepatitis Australia.

Writer Categories:

Specialty Topics:

Contact Details:

dralice.healthwriter@gmail.com
 0435 176066

Profile Shot: Alice Lam

Alice Lam

Back to Directory Back to Directory

Member Spotlight - Michael Molloy-Bland

Michael gained his PhD at Otago University and then secured a postdoctoral research position at the University of Oxford. He is currently working as Scientific Director in the Melbourne office of Oxford PharmaGenesis, working remotely from New Zealand. His role mainly involves overseeing strategy and content development for scientific publications across several client accounts.
He shares more about his journey, and some very wise insights and words of advice, on our Member Spotlight page.

Read more Read more