Capstone Editing feature interviews with AMWA speakers
Thanks to our AMWA 2018 conference sponsors Capstone Editing for their insightful blog series featuring a selection of AMWA’s speakers and workshop presenters.
You can view the blog posts below, and visit the Capstone Editing blog for information, advice and inspiration for academics and students seeking to publish, complete a thesis, or improve their academic writing or research skills.
- There are many versions of what is truth out there’ – Michelle Guillemard about her passion for medical writing and providing better healthcare communication
- In conversation with Dr Sarah McKay
- On the importance of fact-checking and the challenge of daily science news In conversation with Signe Dean
- ‘Say hello’ Carly Findlay and how she teaches us respect and empathy for those who look different
- Australian Medical Writers Association Conference Series In conversation with Dr Andy Stapleton: Keynote Speaker