We all act and work differently when we know someone is watching us, but it’s precisely how we work when no one is watching that can make the difference between success and failure.
In this fun, content-rich workshop Ellen will share with you:
• Which of the 4 types of procrastination is killing your mojo and what you can do about it right now.
• The mind-bogglingly simple secret weapon to get more done in less time.
• The three tools that you can leverage to become more efficient and effective with your time.
About the presenter
Before becoming a Productivity Trainer, Ellen worked for over 20-years as a freelance designer with only her cat for company. During that time she learned (and perfected) the secrets to getting things done when no one is watching. See Ellen’s ground breaking TEDx talk
Register online now
- Date: Monday 18 March 2019
- Time: 12 pm (EST – Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney time)
- Register: Register online now