MEMBERS AREA MEMBERS AREA

About Me

Brisbane, QLD
I am a passionate science graduate with career aspirations to work in science/medical writing and editing, using my excellent communication skills to help progress research efforts, improve patient outcomes and inform technical and lay audiences. I graduated from the competitive Bachelor of Advanced Science (Biomedical Science) program at the University of Queensland, with First Class Honours in immunopathology research. I am currently working as an academic editor with Cactus Communications/Editage (Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology), which involves editing scientific manuscripts to ensure research publications are of a high quality, requiring an in-depth understanding of client and industry needs. In this role I have demonstrated an adaptable working approach, excellent time management/organisation and outstanding communication skills. I have a strong background and skills in biomedical research and can offer a broad array of writing services to help progress your projects.

Brisbane, QLD

Qualifications:

Bachelor of Advanced Science (Biomedical Science) - Class I Honours - University of Queensland

Experience:

Academic Editor (Biochemistry, Genetics, Molecular Biology) - Cactus Communications/Editage

Writer Categories:

Clinical Trials.  Consumer Education.  Editor.  Patient Information.  Researcher.  Writer.  Health Professional Education.  Grant Writing.  Manuscript Preparation.  Systematic Reviews & Meta-analysis.  Proofreading.  Blogs. 

Specialty Topics:

Immunology.  Rare Diseases.  Virology.  Medical Editing.  Medical Science.  Allergy.  Tuberculosis.  Biomedical Science.  Antimicrobial Resistance.  Gut Health. 

Contact Details:

alexa.arganda99@gmail.com

Profile Shot: Alexa Arganda

Alexa Arganda

Back to Directory Back to Directory

Registration now open for AMWA's 2022 Conference!

Register now for AMWA's 2022 Conference, taking place in Sydney on 22-24 September and celebrating 40 years of AMWA.

Read more Read more