MEMBERS AREA MEMBERS AREA

About Me

Sydney, Australia
I am a veterinarian, an animal lover, a biochemist, a freelance editor/writer, and a translational scientist. Throughout my non-linear research career, the one thing that has remained constant is my fascination for science. Every day, I am learning something new, and while I do that, I also want to share a little bit of my excitement with the people around me and that is why I love science communication.

Sydney, Australia

Qualifications:

Masters in Biochemistry
PhD in Biochemistry and molecular biology

Experience:

Translational Scientist with experience in bacterial pathogenesis and immunomodulation, molecular basis of host-pathogen interaction, vaccine development, cardiovascular fibrosis and scar formation, free radical biology,
alcoholic pancreatitis, and pancreatic cancer.

Writer Categories:

Editor.  Promotion/marketing.  Researcher.  Writer.  Health Professional Education.  Grant Writing.  Manuscript Preparation.  Systematic Reviews & Meta-analysis.  Proofreading.  Blogs. 

Specialty Topics:

Cancer.  Cardiology.  Immunology.  Oncology.  Public Health.  Evidence-based Medicine.  Medical Editing.  Gastroenterology.  Therapeutic Goods Regulation.  Animal Health.  Biology.  Zoonotic Diseases.  Biomedical Science. 

Contact Details:

parvtynair@gmail.com

Back to Directory Back to Directory

Early Career Award 2021 - Winner Announcement

Thank you to all of our applicants for the 2021 Early Career Award. We had many strong applications and we are delighted to announce the winner as Manuela Callari!

Read more Read more