Melissa delivers high quality, evidence- based medical and healthcare content to meet your communication needs.
Her expertise includes writing for a variety of audiences, including specialists, GPs, healthcare professionals, government, research organisations, not-for-profit organisations, consumers and the public.
* Translation of complex medical research for your target audience: specialists, GPs, healthcare professionals, government, research organisations, not-for-profit organisations, consumers and the public.
* Grant writing and editing for medical research/ government tender/ NDIS/ business development grants.
* Writing, editing and proofreading for medical and healthcare content or journal manuscript.
* Clear and concise content creation for your website, journal, blog, speech, company, grant proposal or pharmaceutical company.
Recent work includes:
* GP education for a government-owned healthcare company.
* Grant and Fellowship writing and editing.
* Writing for start up companies and for not-for-profit research institutes.
* Medical writing (eDetailing) for healthcare professionals.
* Symposium medical writer for a multinational pharmaceutical company.
* Pharmaceutical product/ market analysis for a multinational healthcare communication agency.
* Website content for medical specialists and start up healthcare companies.
* Blog content creation for medical specialists and start up healthcare companies.
* Regular contributor to an evidence-based research review healthcare blog.
* Medical writing feature articles for the leading magazine for GPs.
* PhD and Masters writing assistance for private individuals.
* Literature research and review.
* Reference finding for major pharmaceutical brands.