• Scope of Services: Offering academic, scientific, business
• Interactions: Informative, scientific, educational, research support
• Organisational value Integration: Promote, manage, improve, impact
• Design: International style content, data research analysis, high-resolution images, dynamic slides
• Member: New South Wales Business Chamber
• Blog: How to get your presentation published?
Having been an expert in intensive care nursing, I practised as an educator, researcher, coordinator, and policy and procedure writer. In Switzerland, I coached clients of the Lichtenstein Bankers Association (LBV Englisch-Sprachtrainings). Continuing my interest in the healthcare industry, I presented to the Bad Ragaz Swiss Olympic Medical Centre to win a contract for delivering further English classes to physiotherapists, nurses, trainers and radiology personnel. I started my interest and enjoyment by proofreading a document for an international scientific congress in Berlin for a friend.
Entering the conference industry back in Australia, I gained customer service experience offering services for exhibition stands in Sydney’s largest locations.
I strive to make and brighten presentations with direct messages, specific information, impacting images and relevant content.
Aiming for the highest quality results enabling professionals to present with enjoyment and timeliness.