Stijn van den Borne
I am a freelance medical writer and editor, and I have helped many pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, PR agencies, medical blogs, and academics, to publish quality content and gain both online and offline presence.
As an experienced medical writer, my content meets the international regulations for pharmaceutical marketing while making the connection to your targeted audiences.
My background in biomedical sciences, pharmaceutical companies, clinical research, and a non-profit research organisation enable me to learn about your products and therapeutic area quickly. I look at the matter from various professional angles while writing from your customer’s perspective.
Contact me today. Your audience will be compelled by the story I tell.
Eight years in various Clinical Research and Medical Affairs roles;
Four years experience supporting a non-profit oncology research organisation;
Owner of MediPaper Medical Communications Ltd.;
Freelance Medical Writer at Madison Communications Asia, a PR agency;
Experience writing various documents, including:
– Conference/Symposium reports;
– Marketing materials, e.g. product detail aids;
– MHRA briefing documents;
– Press releases;
– Advisory board presentations;
– Clinical study protocols;
– Abstracts, including accepted abstracts for ASCO, SABCS, and COBRCa;
– Posters, including posters at SABCS and Asian Oncology Summit;
– Manuscripts accepted in impact factor journals;
– Websites, e.g. design, technicalities, and content for medi-paper.com;
– Presentations for several regional meetings;
– And more…