AMWA News Archive
View an archive of all AMWA News and Events.
- 7 Feb 2012: Free workshop with world leaders in healthcare on May 7 (Gold Coast) - Bond University is offering a small number of Australian journalists the chance to learn more about the "evidence based" approach within medicine, and pick up story ideas from internationally respected healthcare academics, including Professor Paul Glasziou, Professor Chris Del Mar and Associate Professor Tammy Hoffman.
- 23 Dec 2012: AMWA mourns the loss of health economist Professor Gavin Mooney - Read the President's tribute to the late health economist, Professor Gavin Mooney.
- 21 Dec 2012: ASC Science Writing Retreat - ASC members may be interested in this week-long retreat in Clunes for people interested and involved in science writing.
- 4 Dec 2012: Victorian event on 11 December
- 29 Nov 2012: AMWA 30th Annual Conference 2013
- 22 Oct 2012: Lung Cancer Writing Masterclass in Brisbane
- 11 Sep 2012: 2012 AMWA Conference Wrap
- 11 July 2012: 2012 Luminous Award
- 24 April 2012 - Webinar: Google 101
- 16 Mar 2012: AMWA and ASC Discussion Panel
- 10 Mar 2012: Dr Eric Dark Memorial Lecture and Dinner
- 6 Mar 2012: Building healthy community engagement about the impacts of climate change