>> AMWA Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra, New Zealand Networking Events
Please watch this space for further information about upcoming events in your state. Please contact us if you would like to assist in coordinating an event.
Monday, June 19, 2017: AHMEN (Australasian Health and Medical Journal Editors Network) and ANDS (Australian National Data Service) event in Sydney.
- Details: Announcing a joint 1-day event of AHMEN (Australasian Health and Medical journal Editors Network) and ANDS (Australian National Data Service) in Sydney on Monday 19 June. Click here to read more.
- Registration: Email [email protected] to register.
24-26 August 2017: 34th AMWA Annual Conference
- Where: Manly Beach, Sydney, Australia
- Dates: 24-26 August 2017
- Details: Get the latest updates on our 2017 conference
Monday, September 18, 2017: Structured Writing (PDP Webinar)
- Time: 12pm-1pm, Monday, September 18
- Presenter: Vivienne Begg
- Details: Structured writing is a research-based approach to writing which ensures that it’s easy for readers to find, understand and use the information they need. It can be used for all sorts of business and technical writing and is particularly effective for documentation such as policies and procedures.
- Registration: Click here to register and reserve your place.
23-25 August 2018: 35th AMWA Annual Conference
- Where: Melbourne, Australia
- Dates: 23-25 August 2018
- Details: Save the date, details coming soon